Hetty is an HTTP toolkit for security research. It aims to become an open source alternative to commercial software like Burp Suite Pro, with powerful features tailored to the needs of the infosec and bug bounty community.
15 open issues.
- sqlite: fix nil deref on missing response (#32), GitHub
- Add project management, David Stotijn
- Bump next from 9.5.3 to 9.5.4 in /admin (#36)Bumps [next](https://github.com/vercel/next.js) from 9.5.3 to 9.5.4.- [Release notes](https://github.com/vercel/next.js/releases)- [Changelog](https://github.com/vercel/next.js/blob/canary/release.js)- [Commits](https://github.com/vercel/next.js/compare/v9.5.3…v9.5.4)Signed-off-by: dependabot[bot] <email@example.com>Co-authored-by: dependabot[bot] <49699333+dependabot[bot]@users.noreply.github.com>, GitHub
- Documenting CA certificates setup for hetty (#21)* Documenting CA certificates setup for hetty- Provides more accessible instructions on CA certificates- New sections provided for "Certificate Setup and Installation"- Configuring certificates for hetty using defaults and direct CLI arguments- Trusting CA certificates on Windows, macOS, and Ubuntu- Mention for additional Linux distros not covered by UbuntuRef: #12* Updated README to show instructions for generating CA cert/key with both Hetty and OpenSSL* Update README.mdCo-authored-by: David Stotijn <firstname.lastname@example.org>* Apply suggestions from code reviewCo-authored-by: David Stotijn <email@example.com>* Removed suggestion on possible HSTS error from README as it could be irrelevant or misleadingCo-authored-by: David Stotijn <firstname.lastname@example.org>, GitHub
- pkg/scope: add mutexes around scope (#33), GitHub